Friday, October 21, 2005

Long Long Ago, on a Freeway Far Far Away...

The Bug became quite a little Star Wars fan when they released the reworked versions of the trilogy in theaters.

He especially liked Darth Vader, and loved to watch him fight with the "Life Savers" (Light Sabers).

One day as we were passing the state prison, he piped up and said, "That's were the bad guys live".

I explained that the policemen catch bad guys and put them in prison so they cant hurt us.

The Bug replied, "They're Darth Vaders, huh!"

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At October 23, 2005 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! There must be something in the air. Darth Vader-itis is going around :)

I just posted a Mr. Potato Head Darth Tater :)

He especially liked Darth Vader, and loved to watch him fight with the "Life Savers" (Light Sabers).

Does he know me? For a long time I thought they were called 'life savers' and I was totally confused because I thought 'life savers' were round!

 
At October 25, 2005 5:49 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Life savers! Oh, I LOVE that.

I was such a Star Wars geek back when the first ones were out. Never have seen the new ones, though.

Somehow, it seems a bit anticlimactic when you already know who Darth Vader is...

 
At October 27, 2005 8:14 AM, Blogger Erica Hanks said...

*yearning to read a new post*

 
At October 27, 2005 12:26 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

LOL dramamama -- spoken with the subtlety of a wife. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home