Monday, October 03, 2005

Daddy's place

On Friday's, DramaMama and the Bear come to pick me up at work and we go out for lunch. We end of up at the buffet more often than not.

The Bear says, "I wanna go to Daddy's place and get waterlemon." (That's how he says it.)

Translated: "Dear mother and father I truly desire that I would be driven to the establishment known as the Old Country Buffet so that I might dine on pieces of the succulent flesh of the most delectible appetizer we call waterlemon."

So we take him to the buffet. He likes canteloupe too, and usually ends up with watermelon, canteloupe, and a couple other things that dont get touched. He will eat raisins or grapes though. So anyway, DramaMama asked him if he would like some Honeydew Melon.

He asked what that was. She showed him.

"No, I dont want green canteloupe, that don't be tasty."

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At October 04, 2005 7:48 PM, Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Cute Boy, Cute Daddy!

 
At October 07, 2005 9:24 PM, Blogger Willow said...

You know what else don't be tasty? Them weird things called pomegranates. But we had to have one every fall.

 
At October 07, 2005 9:26 PM, Blogger Dave said...

My mother used to love those. DramaMama does too.

 
At October 11, 2005 7:20 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

Howdy!

Oh to be able to eat watermelon again! I've recently become allergic. It closes up my throat!

Give Bear a hug for me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home