Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Introducing Bible Outtakes

Years ago my twisted little brain started sending me cartoons like the one below. I would be sitting there minding my own business when BAP! there was a silly idea in my head.

The first time this happened, my brother and I were in church, in Sunday school. The teacher was droning on about salt... It was similar to the scene in Ferris Buehler where the kid drools all over the desk.

So we were sort of listening, and doodling on a piece of paper when BLAPPO! there was a cartoon idea in my head. I wanted to put it in here, but can't put my hands on it. Rats!

So.... I will introduce another one. Should be self-explanatory to the Christian crowd:

Copyright (c) 2005 David R Hanks. All Rights Reserved

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At October 04, 2005 9:55 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

that was a rib-tickler

 
At October 05, 2005 9:37 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

Ohhhhh, that is SOOOOOOO not funny today!

*moan, groan, whimper, check to see if Dave's face is reflecting any hint of sympathy, moan a bit more...*

 
At October 05, 2005 7:48 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Holy crap! Sorry Jill!

That was completely unintentional... but funny. :)

My blog was down when I got the email so I had to figure out which one you would have said that about.

At first I thought it was the toothpick and jello thing, but I saw that this was a comment on my blog.

Then I remembered the cartoon. Sorry, but I laughed.

Call me evil, call me any variation of Poopmeister...

You're right I do have a little bit of a cruel streak in me, but it always in good fun (at least for me).

Like when someone needs to spew, I'll put a finger to my mouth, puff my cheeks in and out, then make the puke gurgle sound. That's always entertaining.

My favorite though is to find someone that snorts when they laugh, then I tease them about the snort. That in turn makes them laugh harder, and a very amusing viscious cycle emerges. Ain't I a stinker?

Gotta go I am needed

 
At October 08, 2005 12:50 AM, Blogger WendyWings said...

LOL at Jills comment. Great cartoon too :)

 
At October 10, 2005 3:03 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Good One, Dave! It's always good to laugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home