Saturday, October 08, 2005

He Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea

I spent the morning writing at my "black" computer, while the Bear sat at my side playing his "Little Critter" game on the "white" computer.

"Whatcha doin' Daddy?"

"Daddy's writing a story."

"What about?"

"Its about a couple of boys."

"Is it me and Jamesie?" (His older brother aka the Bug.)

"No, its a boy named Patrick, and a boy named Smudge."

"Who's Patrick?"

"Just a boy Daddy made up."

"Patrick like on Sponge Bob?"

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2005 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I guess your story does not take place in Bikini bottom?

 
At October 10, 2005 9:08 PM, Blogger The Blogging Boss said...

Dave,

You and Freaking Alarm Clock (Amused and Confused) are my top two reads of the day.

I love this post!

To be reduced to the some what anti-masculine 'Sponge Bob' is something only a father can laugh at!

This is such a great post, Dave. It was my first laugh today. Perfectly crafted.

You have a gift!

Eric

 

Post a Comment

<< Home