Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Modern Day Michaelangelo


As I pulled into the driveway, my mind immediately waxed artistic and said, "Today, I create my masterpiece."

I took Mallet and Chisel in hand, and lovingly began removing the excess that was covering the magnificent work of art waiting to emerge.

Slowly the granduer of my skill began to show through. "It's marvelous," I said to myself. "Truly a thing of beauty!"

"Daddy, you made a puddle."

"Shhhh... Daddy's in the zone." Noone appreciates a genius at work.
One more stroke... oh, okay, forty seven more strokes and it is finished... my crowning achievment.

I sculpted a freezer out of a block of ice.

P.S.
Visit DramaMama's blog to see what REALLY happened.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 8:21 AM, Blogger Willow said...

Hee hee... Such a monsterpiece, a la the kidlins.

BTDT bought the T-shirt. Unfortunately we couldn't save any of the meat. ICK!

 
At October 21, 2005 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, brilliant!

 
At October 22, 2005 8:08 AM, Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

That makes you a Freezerangelo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home