Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Sword in the Sorcerer's Stone

As I mentioned in a previous blog, my family took a 3 day vacation to Disneyland in March. Our 14 year old was playing with his school band, and we decided to take the Bear and go as well.

He had a wonderful time, and we thoroughly enjoyed our time there with him. He loved the "It's a Small World" ride. We went on it 5 times.

DramaMama and I got a kick out of the Bear when he went to see Merlin.

"Look, Daddy, it's Dumbledore!"



Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 14, 2005 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,

Voted for you on the battle. Watch for me too. Been losing to some blogs that are losers.

So I guess I don't feel badly. -Eric

 
At October 15, 2005 6:28 PM, Blogger peebugg said...

You battled???? you brute you...

I love this picture. I hope you are enjoying the silence.

Don't forget the YARD WORK!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home