Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Inna Blogga Davida


Hey, everyone!

I want to introduce you to my younger sister's new blog http://musings-of-a-domestic-goddess.blogspot.com .

This is the sister I punched in the mouth, knocking out her loose tooth. The tooth cut my finger (I still have the scar). When she went running to Mom, I beat her there and told her Inna (her current nickname) bit me. She got in trouble.

This is the sister who out of sheer meanness I would not let open the garage door. I held on and pulled it down. The opposing forces twisted the door off one of the runners, and it crashed down on her head. She was loopy for awhile. Since she was out of it, I told Mom and Dad that the garage door just fell off the thing and smacked her. I left out a few key details.

This is the sister who got the raw end of the deal when I ate only part of an apple and threw it in the garbage. Mom found it and confronted both of us. She carried out a scientific investigation by comparing the bites to our teeth. She determined that Inna's teeth matched the bites better than mine, and she was forced to finish the apple.

This is the sister that I hung out with as much as I could when she was in jr. high and high school. For some reason back then I guess I liked her or something. So I would drive her and her friends around a lot.

This is the sister I taught how to fill the gas tank in her new car, because she had never done it before.

This is the sister that I felt no man on earth was worthy to marry. As she grew up, I often pictured myself beaning some poor guy for being mean to her.

This is the sister I have irritated beyond words because of my internet business. She does a wonderful job handling the orders and processing credit cards. She handles a lot of the customer service stuff which I know stinks. She has been doing this for several years, and I hope she knows how much I appreciate all she does.

This is the sister that I feel like I have grown apart from (again because of the business), and wish that I could fix the situation.

So when you have a few minutes, drop by and say hi, and perhaps she'll give you her side of the story. I doubt she remembers a few of these episodes, she was pretty young.

Everyone... Inna. Inna... Everyone.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At August 15, 2006 10:35 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Hey, I know you!

Welcome to my strange blog. :)

 
At August 18, 2006 8:48 AM, Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

ah, how sweet!
Thanks Dabie!!

 
At August 18, 2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

I am now at http://musings-of-a-domestic-goddess.blogspot.com/ because my first one disappeared from dashboard. I don't know why!

 
At August 24, 2006 8:31 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

Wow....what a beautifully transparent post, you mushy guy, you.

DABIE?????????????

 
At August 24, 2006 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! it's a miracle that linda even claims you after all that!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home