Monday, June 05, 2006

You Talkin' to Me???



I can go two ways with this post. Tell you all how I feel, or share another Bear moment.

I guess I'll do both... First the unpleasantness:

I feel a lot like that guy looks... A whole lot of "go away" written all over my face.

I am weathering a severe bout of job burnout. I am so buried that I sometimes want to go nuclear on some people's hind parts. I lately have had little or no desire to even go to work. There are so many things I need to get done with my own little company, and unfortunately, they are very similar to the things I do at work all day. This of course compounds the burnout.

I have had a couple of those projects that just dont want to allow themselves to be completed. One problem after another, and a couple hour job has turned in to a couple week job. There is a high level of frustration in all of this. I am expending all of my energy for some other guy's business, having little or none left for my own.

Now, enough of that...

The Bear and I were playing what he calls "The Different Mister Noodle Game", when he really means "Ludo" which has no real connection to the game other than I gave the characters in the game names from the Harry Potter books. So anyway, he was playing along, and in a singsong sort of voice said, "Bad guys... where are you?"

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 05, 2006 10:35 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Which reminded me of when he told one bad guy to go live with Jesus. Which reminded me of when his fish died and we flushed it. Now it lives in Jesus's fishtank. From that he somehow made a connection of flushing the potty and going to live with Jesus.

Now we have to teach him that Jesus isn't in the potty.

 
At June 06, 2006 10:28 AM, Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I'm sorry you're having a bad week. We love you! We appreciate all your hard work! Wanna have a date on Friday????

 
At June 06, 2006 7:27 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

woo hoo. a date. take photos. heh heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home