Saturday, April 15, 2006

Painting Eggs in an Eeyore Bib... What Could Be Better?

Today was our annual family Easter-Egg-O-Rama. The kids all decorated eggs, the adults hid fake ones full of candy and money, and the kids hunted for them.

My sister sent me a bundle of pictures taken throughout the day. When I got to the one included here, I knew it had to go on my blog.

This the Spanish speaker. :)

The Bear came home with a boatload of candy and set to unwrapping all of it in my office.

Have a happy Easter, and through all of the fun, eggs, bunnies, and candy, take some time to remember what it is we commemorate: The resurrection of our Saviour.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 16, 2006 2:03 AM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Happy Easter :)

 
At April 16, 2006 1:54 PM, Blogger "Jet" said...

I need to come up with more traditions!!

Happy Easter to you and yours!

XXOO,
JTL

 
At April 16, 2006 3:34 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

I knew it -- I knew it was the Spanish speaker!

She's a dolly. Look at that little tongue sticking out....a sure sign of deep concentration. My Maggie ALWAYS had her lil' tongue out when she was thinking. I'm sure she's glad that now, at the age of almost-12, she's outgrown the habit.

 
At April 16, 2006 4:18 PM, Blogger peebugg said...

Happy Easter to you guys......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home