Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Parley Voo Franzy?


Come with me now as we enter the domain of the fabled Bear, purveyor of many a kiddicism.

The Bear, well known for his humorous words and antics, was sitting beside me at the black computer. His ever curious mind asked the question aloud, "Hmmm who do I want to talk to?"

He reached for the phone, we punched in the digits for his favorite cousin Nikki, and he waited.

"Hello?"

"It's me!"

"Who's Me?"

"Kayden Bear. Let me talk to Nikk!"

As he waited for Nikki to answer, her younger sister, not yet fluent in the language of humankind, got on the line. After a few minutes of babble from the baby, and the Bear's repeated attempts at getting a straight answer from her, the Bear turned to me.

"Baby Liberty talks a lot."

"You were talking to Baby Liberty?"

"Yeah, but she only talks in Spanish!"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2006 6:30 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

He has his daddy's rabid...ur, I mean creative...mind. :)

When I was little, my daddy told me that he could speak 20 different languages. I believed him. Talk about falling long and hard off of a pedestal.

 
At April 16, 2006 2:02 AM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Que ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home