Monday, April 24, 2006

Night of the Living... Bee?



This evening when I arrived home from work, the neighbors were sitting in their yard, and greeted me. They informed me that they had just had their house sprayed to rid it of a newly formed hive of bees. There were still several flying around the gap in the roof.

I took the Bear to the park awhile later, and told him to be careful because there were bees in the house next to ours.

"Will they suck out my brain?"

Where does he come up with this stuff?

"No, buddy... they wont suck out your brain."

"I don't like to have my brain out of my head."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2006 4:59 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

LOLOL

What do you mean, "Where does he come up with this stuff?"

You have to ASK?

You can't see the perfectly balanced mix of genes and environment at work here?

LOL

 
At April 25, 2006 10:55 PM, Blogger PinkCat said...

Kids are just to cute. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home