Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mini Meme


AWW MAN!

Tagged again, by a fellow writer no less.

Don't worry, you and all of blogdom are safe from being tagged. The last time was fun I dare say, but (and it's a BIG butt... I mean but), crap... lost my train of thought.

um... 6 random things about myself...

1) I have never smoked, drank, or taken any illegal drugs.

2) I never skipped a school class until I was in college.

3) I have played the piano for most of my life. I learned the trumpet and bass guitar in Jr. High. I picked up the electric guitar in high school, and classical guitar in college. I have written several songs, all of them instrumental, and generally within the New Age genre.

4) I am a creatively artistic, cartoonist, web developing, musical, writing, programmer/computer guy.

5) I have my own e-commerce business plus I work full-time.

6) I served a mission for the LDS church in West Virginia, Ohio , and Kentucky.

So there you have it. meme in a nutshell.

7) Bonus: I am a writer with 2 novels actively in development, a couple others waiting in the wings. I have finished one, and it is currently in revision, the second is probably about 2/3 finished. Others have barely a start.

If you feel so inclined to take this meme and tag yourself, more power to you. Just dont say I tagged you! :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 20, 2006 6:32 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

Wait, you play the piano? Did I know that?

You do know that I majored in piano in college, yes? Been playing since I was 6.

I knew you were a musician, but I guess I didn't pay attention to WHAT you played.

Cool! We can play duets when you and Erica come to Tennessee. :)

 
At April 22, 2006 11:24 PM, Blogger sea said...

Dave:
I now feel I know you so much better. LOL. Just popping in to say hello right back at you. :)

 
At April 27, 2006 8:08 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Now, that wasn't sooo bad was it, Dave?? :)

I love it!!

ps-almost done with my story for the contest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home