Saturday, March 11, 2006

Fat Man Walking



Children are always a great source for improving your self image.

They are always ready with the right thing to say.

Yeah right!

A couple of days ago, DramaMama called me into the Family Room to see the Bear's new trick.

I was amused as the Bear did a rather floppy but very cute somersault. I thought I would offer some encouraging words, so I told him that I never did learn to do a somersault.

The Bear turned and gave me a strange look and said, "You would break the floor!"

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 11, 2006 9:21 PM, Blogger sea said...

Hey Dave. Great to see a post from you today, and as always you leave me giggling. You've got to love the way kids humble us with their innocent honesty. Not ever meant to hurt, only telling it like it is.

 
At March 12, 2006 8:13 AM, Blogger "Jet" said...

Kids have no shame!! Mine is the same way!!

Good to see you writing again!!

Take care!

XXOO,
JTL

 
At March 12, 2006 4:27 PM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Got to love their honesty at that age :)

 
At March 13, 2006 6:30 AM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

heh heh heh, break the floor. oh man. i may have broke my belly on that one

 
At March 19, 2006 5:26 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

LOL!!!

Tact is obviously not a born-in trait. Sadly, some of us never really learn it.

(Eric would say, yes, that describes his wife...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home