Friday, March 03, 2006

My Dilithium Crystals Turned Out to be Bath Salts

And what the crap does that mean you ask?

Well let me enlighten you.

A couple times a week I drive Doghouse Boy to school on my way to work. A couple of days ago, one of those really stupid things that pop into my head popped into my head.

The thought isn't exactly original, but the aftermath was.

So as we were driving along, I posed the question, "Why do you suppose that cows don't shrink when it rains?" Alluding to the phenomenon of leather shrinking once it has become wet.

DogHouse boy gave a "heh heh", and things fell silent.

Then my weird old brain kicked in.

"The cows that needed to be milked would be squirting all over the place."

"Ha Ha Ha... That's gross."

"And projectile cowpies."

"You're weird."

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At March 03, 2006 10:35 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

i'm speechless

 
At March 04, 2006 8:32 AM, Blogger Erica Hanks said...

well...you are a little weird, you know! LOL

 
At March 04, 2006 7:12 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Strange how silence can bring about such thoughts. Lol :)

 
At March 05, 2006 8:12 PM, Blogger "Jet" said...

Wow... now there's someone who things WAY too much about cows!!!

How have you been??

XXOO,
JTL

 
At March 08, 2006 5:42 PM, Blogger peebugg said...

I love it.....

I would of laughed....maybe even snorted....

*snort*

 
At March 10, 2006 10:30 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

gotta keep your sense of humor!!

-Lisa

 
At March 15, 2006 11:19 AM, Blogger Biognome said...

Ha!
Glad I wasn't drink milk! It would have squirted out my nose!

 
At March 15, 2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Biognome said...

*drinking*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home