Friday, March 24, 2006

Like Weezil, Like Bear

It is a proud moment when a youngster emulates his father, or incorporates some of his father's oddballness into his own way of speaking.

The Bear is particularly good at picking up on the silly things Daddy says, and repeating them at inopportune times, usually pronouncing them in classic kidspeak.

Earlier this week, DramaMama and the Bear had an interesting exchange.

"Mama, you get on the bus, and I'll stay home all day."

"Okay, here I go..."

"Really?"

"Hey, are you teasing me?"

"Ha ha ha, yes I'm Cheezing you!"

****

YES!!!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 6:56 PM, Blogger "Jet" said...

Kids are adorable!! Mine is good at saying stuff like that too!!

XXOO,
JTL

 
At March 31, 2006 9:59 PM, Blogger loong said...

very cute picture!!! Did you draw that or found it sumwhere?

 
At April 04, 2006 4:27 AM, Blogger Jillian said...

Do you REALLY want him to emulate you?

Have you thought LOOOOOOONG and HARD about the implications??

:)))

Hey, you're falling into the same hole I have. There's not enough CheezWeezil around here!

I think I've finally come back from the dead.....wrote 4 pages yesterday. So you'll be seeing me in your inbox soon, with some feedback on you-know-what!!

 
At April 19, 2006 6:44 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

This is sooooo cute! How do you get these pictures??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home