Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Harry Experience

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.... Most satisfying.

We all loved the movie. It of course had several spots which did not follow the book exactly, but I didn't care. This is by far the best of the series. I didn't want it to end even though it was 2 hours and 18 minutes long, we arrived an hour early, and didn't get home until after 2:30 am.

I walked out of there with a cheezy grin on my face. I will definitely go back several times and see it again.

I'm a little tired this morning, but it was worth it. WOO HOO!

The Bear made it through just fine.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 12, 2007 1:59 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

This proves it (not that I needed any proof). You are BONKERS!

:)

I haven't even seen the 4th movie. I didn't like the 4th book. And while the 3rd book was DEFINITELY my favorite (what an awesome plot twist!) I thought the 3rd movie really stank -- didn't capture the book well at all.

Yep, you're bonkers. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home