Friday, April 06, 2007

OOPS!

This weekend we have my 13-year old son (the Bug) visiting from Utah, so I took Friday off to be able to spend more time with him.

I took him and the Bear to IHOP for breakfast. Part of my order was some pancakes, which I shared with the Bear. I prepped them for him and myself and we both began eating. After a couple bites, I determined that the pancakes didn't taste very good.

I ate some of my other items, and happened to look at the syrup pitcher.

"ON NO! Bear give me those pancakes!"

On the side of the syrup pitcher was a warning reading, "Careful Hot Coffee".

Come to think of it, the syrup was quite runny, and it absorbed readily into the pancakes. DOH!

So the waitress got us another stack, and we were good to go. This time with proper syrup. The Bear has already been bouncing of the walls lately, a shot of coffee in the morning was the last thing we needed.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 10, 2007 7:47 AM, Blogger C. H. Green said...

Thanks for the smiles this morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home