Friday, June 09, 2006

Climbing Mount Krapatoa



What does this have to do with anything? Not a whole lot, I am just so thouroughly overjoyed that it is finally the weekend, I decided to be silly for a bit to see if I am still alive.

This past week was one that I would not care to repeat anytime soon. It was one of those "I-hit-the-bottom-of-the-barrel" weeks, only to find that there was a hole in the bottom and I kept on going.

Yesterday I had pretty much had it. I came home from work and went straight to bed.

I slept acceptably well last night, and today was much brighter. I was able to flush one of the problematic projects, and actually made some good progress on several others.

This weekend we are de-junking our house. Not in any small way either. DramaMama Has already loaded 4 large garbage bags with clothes to donate to Deseret Industries (similar to Goodwill). I took stabs at the garage and my office, and earmarked many an item for donation. We have so much stuff everywhere that it is nigh unto ridiculous. We have a 2 dumptruck garage that we hope to be able to get a car into one of these days.

We sorted through the Bears toy boxes (3 of them) and boxed up quite a lot. We are borrowing my sister's truck for Saturday to load up with boxes, furniture, clothes, toys, books, computer stuff, and the occasional cockroach.

We thought for a moment about hosting a garage sale, but no more than a moment... it's frickin' 110 outside! The few bucks we would get out of it aren't worth barbecuing my brain cells for.

I feel a lot better today, especially because it is the weekend. I even worked on my book at lunch today!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 12, 2006 2:30 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

LOL Oh, the notoriety!! Goodness me. I'll send him over here promptly so that he can thank you for the HONOR bestowed upon his flatulence!

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home