Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bowling With The Bug

Several years ago, I bowled on a bowling league with people from work, and would sometimes take the Bug with me.

He loved to see the pins fly and would do his own pretend bowling. He walked up to the foul line (without a ball), stood there for a second or two, then flung his right arm up in the air, then ran back.

One day, he had to have bowling shoes like dad. I went to the counter and the smallest size they had was a size 9, the Bug wore size 3. I got them anyway. The shoes were so big that I put his feet in there with his regular shoes still on. They looked like clown shoes, but he was happy.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At November 11, 2005 1:27 PM, Blogger Erica Hanks said...

LOL! The pic is cracking me up! Nice shave job and haircut! LOL LOL

 
At November 11, 2005 11:57 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

dang man, the bug is a crack up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home