Friday, November 04, 2005

Clicky Shoes

One day when the Bug was relatively new to walking, I took him to the mall to do some window shopping.

As we were walking toward the store, a lady passed us wearing shoes that made a very distinct sound. The Bug was immediately drawn to the sound and figured out where it was coming from.

He thought that it was pretty funny that the lady's shoes made noise and decided he would make some noise with his shoes too. He assumed an ape-like stance and very animatedly and deliberately began taking giant steps in an attempt to make his little tenny runners do the clicky sound.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At November 04, 2005 7:29 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Hey Jill:

Don't you think the Bug looks like Eric in this picture?

LOL

 
At November 05, 2005 1:54 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

great story. I guess the bug will need his own website too. I love these posts.

 
At November 05, 2005 3:54 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Funny. Lumpy has a thing with trying to get as much noise as possible from his shoes too. I love the gorrilla stomp he does.

 
At November 05, 2005 4:10 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Just wait till he tries to get noises out of other places! LOL

 
At November 05, 2005 11:12 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Dave, thanks for the comment. And I vote for you too. Us loony toones dads have to stick together, right?

 
At November 05, 2005 11:17 PM, Blogger Al said...

funny, we call my daughter the bear.

Too bad you're not local to us. I'd bet the bug and the bear would get a kick out of meeting and hearing each others names.

 
At November 06, 2005 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Cute Story

Have you ever wondered why women torture their feet with such shoes?

I'm still trying to figure it out and I'm supposedly suppose to know since I am female...oh well maybe I'll figure it out one of these days :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home