Monday, September 26, 2005

A plop, a scream, a charge, and a big surprise

The little guy pictured on my blog was having a shower. He is very vocal in there so you can easily tell what he is up to.

Well this time he started screaming "DADDY! DADDY!" so naturally I think he's dying and I don my Superman outfit to go save the day.

I threw back the shower curtain just in time to hear, "Look... POOP!"

Apparently he had been saving up for a whole week and uncorked the lot right in the shower. However, before screaming for me, he endeavored to "tidy up" a bit. This meant that he pushed the poop closer to the drain.

So when I got there, there was about 2 cowpies worth piled on the drain, and a smear running half the length of the shower. Of course there were his hands, legs, and feet artfully covered in said fecal material.

My wife was lying on the bed about 20 feet away, laughing heartily and saying, "I'm glad you took this one."

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At September 27, 2005 1:29 PM, Blogger peebugg said...

You know he would fit in well with my bathroom issues lately...Might have to have the bear over for a visit.

 
At September 27, 2005 7:55 PM, Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Heh, heh, heh!

 
At September 28, 2005 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL! You wrote that beautifully -- absolutely beautifully. I could SEE the poop in my mind's eye. I could almost smell it.

You'd think I had four kids or something.

Bravo, Poopmeister!

 
At September 28, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger BeckEye said...

Too funny!

This is really gross, but I'll share anyway. My dad and I were having a rather vocal conversation about men peeing in the shower. I, of course, am dead set against it but he doesn't seem to think there's a problem. (He's of the George Costanza mindset - "it's all pipes".) Gross. Whatever. Anyway, he started telling me about a couple of his former co-workers. One, he said, peed on his feet in the shower regularly because he heard it was a good cure for athlete's foot. The other said he did just what your son did, went one step further and took a #2 in the shower...then smushed it down the drain with his foot. I feel it's also important to mention that both of these men were divorced.

 
At September 30, 2005 11:18 PM, Blogger David said...

No pun intended, but HOLY CRAP that's funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home