Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tootin' Me Own Horn

DramaMama and I are the chairpeople for our ward activities committee. In August we are going to have an evening to honor people in our ward that have served in the military. DramaMama asked me to design an invitation that we can hand out before our Sacrament Meeting. I grabbed a few photos dealing with the military and put together the invite. I think it turned out pretty good, so I thought I'd put it on here so all three of my readers could see it.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 19, 2008 7:18 PM, Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Good job honey! You're a freakin genius!!

 
At July 25, 2008 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job. Love it.

Jennifer

 
At July 25, 2008 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's incredible. Great job.

 
At July 25, 2008 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home