Saturday, September 09, 2006

Another meme pokes me in the arse

This one came by way of my sister the Domestic Goddess.

1. If you make sweet tea, or your favorite style, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or something else?

I don't drink tea. I have when very nauseous taken chamomile tea which settled my innards down.

2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy and is it the larger rolls or regular?
2 ply, gotta be 2 ply. That 1 ply crap takes a whole roll to do the job. Double rolls by Cottenelle are the wipe of choice.

3. Which brand of bath soap do you use?
Usually Dove for that baby's butt softness. I hate orange soap, it scums up the tub and shower.

4. What cereal do you buy for yourself?
When I actually eat breakfast, my favorite cereals are Cheerios and Wheaties. I enjoy Life as well.

5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use? Liquid or tablets?
What's that? LOL
We use liquid.

6. What's your favorite fruit?
That depends. Off the tree fresh, I like apples. I usually dont eat pears unless they are already sliced and preserved or rock hard green. I love peaches with cottage cheese. Bananas, oranges.

8. Do you like chocolate?
In small doses. I love brownies though. Back up the brownie truck and let the pounds pile on!

9. Are you right or left-handed?
right, but I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous!

10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?
I use the card whenever possible. I hate checks because the bank saves them up and posts them all the same day which is usually right before you get paid and dont have enough money, then they nail you with fees. Did I mention I hate checks?

As an experienced meme-er, I have decided not to pass them along. You are of course free to tag yourself and share your inner most thoughts and feelings with us.
Make sure you tag my sister! :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 10, 2006 8:32 AM, Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

aaahhh hahha hhhahhaaa
give my left arm to be ambidextrous.
You are funny Dabie!!!

I know you love getting tagged!

 
At September 10, 2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

LIPTON and LUZIANNE are not, heavens to goodness, real tea. Real tea is imported from Great Britain. If I am inclined to make some fruit tea (y'all), I use British Tetley or P.G. Tips.

There. Got that off my chest.

I hate meme's. :)

 
At September 10, 2006 1:27 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Aren't I in a snitty, high-falootin mood today? :)

 
At September 11, 2006 7:24 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Snitty high-falootin'????

Sounds like an anal-retentive cowboy.

 
At September 11, 2006 7:26 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Speaking of cowboys...

A guy at work asked my what my book was about, so I told him it was about two friends living on a slave plantation.

He said, "You should make them gay and call it 'Brokeback Plantation'". LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home