Sunday, January 29, 2006

Silly Willy Snotilly Old Bear


Pictured here is the Bear and his favorite thing in the world: His Pooh Bear.

Pooh Bear goes to bed with him, sits through Church with him, is loved without measure, and has been the recipient of the gross things that result from a child having a cold.

The other day when I returned from work, the Bear came running to greet me at the door as he does nearly every time. He was holding out his Pooh.

"Look Dad, Pooh got washed!"

"Pooh had a tubby?"

"No, in the washing machine."

"Wow, look how clean he is."

"Yeah, he's not boogery anymore."

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At January 29, 2006 8:52 PM, Blogger WendyWings said...

We have boogery Pooh bears at our house too, what a coincidence :D

 
At January 30, 2006 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, but those 'boogery' Poohs have so much character to them! My sister had a blanket that was glued to her side. My mom COULD NEVER get it from her long enough to wash it.

Have I told you have CUTE your son is!

 
At January 31, 2006 6:34 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Funny. We have a Bun Bun. He used to be pink. I think. Now he's kinda snot green/ dirty gray. And I was just informed he needs a new bow tie.

 
At February 01, 2006 4:38 PM, Blogger peebugg said...

How sweet...Yeah DramaMama!!!!

All of mine have blankies...so I've got it kinda easy...

Glad Pooh is still holding up!!!

 
At February 02, 2006 7:07 AM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

That snot funny

 
At February 03, 2006 10:23 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Shane:

It's all snot and poop with me man! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home