Sunday, January 15, 2006

Outdriven by a two year old!

About ten years ago we were at Bear Lake with my Mom and Dad, staying at their condominium on the golf course.

One morning, Dad, the Bug and I went out to play some golf. The Bug was only two at the time, so he had a driver, putter, and golf balls made of plastic.

Dad and I would take our shots, then the Bug would put down a ball and whack it.

At one point Dad was watching a lady on the course and commented on how dumb she would feel if she knew that a two year old with plastic clubs can hit the ball farther than she could.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2006 9:20 PM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Our four year old can hit further then me too, not that I try that hard lol.

 
At January 17, 2006 6:41 AM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

heh heh, reminds me of following my dat wit my plastic lawnmower while he used the real one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home