Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bombarded by Rabid Spider Monkeys!

HA!!!! Now that I have your attention, give it up for my first renter on this blog. Lou from http://lifeaslou.blogsome.com/ I am new to this renting bit, but was surprised how fast people posted bids.

One unfortunate aspect of this is that only one bid can be chosen at a time, so you have to send all the others packing as it were, and they dont allow you to say why, they just get a rejection notice in their email.

I'm not so cold-hearted as all that, so if you got a rejection from me. HA HA HA HA HA! No wait... Um... Sorry!

This is all in good fun so I plan to keep it going. I'm interested to see how many people want to be associated with my oddball blog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2006 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooo- me advertsisng is akin to rabid spider monkeys? hmm- yeah, probably lol!

 
At January 14, 2006 8:59 PM, Blogger Noner said...

I got a bid almost as soon as I put my blog up for rent for the first time ever today. And its not even a popular blog!

Speaking of which, thanks for your comment on my Writers Notebook blog. I'm glad you enjoyed my story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home