Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Bear that Slimed Chuck E Cheese

Yesterday, the Bear turned 5. He had a fantastic time all day. He was as cute as he could be at Chuck E Cheese's.

He got a little crown to wear and he had it on all evening. By the time we left, many of the "points" were bent down, and he resembled Jughead from the Archie comics.

When it was the Bear's turn to march around the place with Chuck E Cheese, he was so excited, he accidentally stuck his elbow in his birthday cake. Then he ran over and hugged Chuck E Cheese and slimed him with a large glog of green icing. It was a beautiful thing.

Later, they had a little stint of Chuck E says. One of the things they did was wiggle dance, and the Bear went for it and was shaking his moneymaker for all it was worth. Unfortunately, I didn't have a video camera with me. It was so darn cute, and we were rolling.

Daddy had a good time, and DogHouse Boy and DramaMama discovered a game that spewed tickets, so by the time we were out of tokens we had accumulated 1200+ tickets. The Bear got A LOT of smarties.

He was so funny all night. As we were going home, he asked if tomorrow it would still be his birthday. I told him that when he woke up it wouldn't be anymore.

he replied, "I want it to be my birthday... I NEED my birthday!"

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At January 04, 2006 9:07 PM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Happy birthday to him :)

 
At January 04, 2006 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the little guy! Pretty cute stuff. Wendy directed me over here today! Happy New Year to you!

 
At January 04, 2006 11:32 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

heh heh

 
At January 05, 2006 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Bear :) I remember Chuck E Cheese (though remember calling him Chuckie :))

Sounds like everyone had a blast!

 
At January 05, 2006 7:15 PM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Happy birthday to the birthday boy....Wendy directed me over here today....and I always take direction!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home