Saturday, November 19, 2005

Dastardly Deeds!



Just when you thought it was safe to do dishes again!

This morning as I was innocently cleaning up after a nutritious breakfast of Cheerios and Frosted Mini Weeds (as the Bear calls them), I fell victim to a vile perpetration!

I gathered the various bowls from locations throughout the house. (Mommy had breakfast in bed).

I moved dutifully into the kitchen...

I returned the cereal boxes to their proper homes...

I approached the sink with intention to rinse all remaining cereal bits and milk goo down the drain...

I reach for the handle to turn on the faucet...

I lift it, and hear the sound of water...

Odd... No water is coming out of the tap!

"Arooo?" I say out loud.

I suddenly become aware of pressure and dampness in my stomach region.

"WHOA!" is shouted to none listening.

I slam the handle back down and survey the situation...

Using my sharp skills as detective, I quickly find the solution to the mystery...

Our 15 year-old, formerly known as Vegan Boy, (now to be known as DogHouse Boy) had a friend over last night and out of the kindness of our hearts we ordered them pizza. How do they repay me?

By taping the handle of the sprayer down!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At November 19, 2005 11:32 AM, Blogger Dave said...

HOLY CRAP!

As I leaned over the wall of our staircase to tell Mr. DogHouse to go read my blog... HE WAS DOING IT AGAIN!

All I can say is... When you least expect it...

BAM!

 
At November 19, 2005 11:49 AM, Blogger web_loafer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At November 19, 2005 12:47 PM, Blogger prying1 said...

That is pretty funny. If he has a game box that uses cartridges you can repay him by putting tape on the card edges...

 
At November 19, 2005 7:17 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

heh heh -- eagerly waiting for the revenge story

 
At November 19, 2005 11:50 PM, Blogger Ken said...

I too look forward to hearing the revenge story. In the mean time I'm going to go how much trouble that stunt can get me into.

 
At November 20, 2005 9:47 AM, Blogger Dave said...

I gotta make it a good one to make its mark in the blogdom hall of fame

 
At November 21, 2005 10:25 PM, Blogger justdawn said...

*snicker* That is very clever:)

 
At November 22, 2005 7:45 AM, Blogger Willow said...

HEH HEH HEH.... I think I love Vegan Doghouse Boy.

Tell Drama she's taught him well. Turned him over to our side in good measure. :snort:

 
At November 22, 2005 3:41 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

LOL!!

I DID THAT TO MY MOTHER!!! I was infinitely proud of myself, too. Except I used a ponytail band instead of tape.

Funny, my mom doesn't have one of those thingies on her sink anymore...hasn't for years.

Naturally, neither do I. :)

 
At November 22, 2005 9:03 PM, Blogger The Blogging Boss said...

Dave,

Gotta watch out for those Vegans. Gotta give points for creativity.

Besides, I heard they didn't like the pizza from "Budget Pizza."

Next time try gourmet Pizza Hut or Papa In The Johns.

Great post,

Eric

 
At November 22, 2005 9:06 PM, Blogger Dave said...

It was Dominoes in the Johns! LOL

 
At November 30, 2005 6:25 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Dave,
You are hilarious! Ever think of writing a comedy?
Take it easy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home