Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What has become of Cheez?

Good question.

I know that I have lost all 3 of my readers due to lack of diligence here in blogland, but I thought it time to write something anyway.

I started a new book recently, and am into the 8th chapter already. I am receiving good reviews so far from my writing group. They have said that of all my stuff they have read, they like this best.

So this makes 1 book with 2 revisions completed, another book about 2/3 way through first draft, the NanoWriMo book that never got far that is morphing into still another book I started, then this one.

Work has been nightmarish the last few days. Bad stuff followed by more bad stuff. We are still cleaning up the mess, and hopefully will get it wrapped up tomorrow.

We are enjoying American Idol. So far most of the ones I wanted to go away have done so.

I am also enjoying the Celebrity Apprentice.

GO SUNS!

Next week is our 8th anniversary. We already got our "present". Our 4 year old TV did a croaker, so DramaMama went on Craigs list and found a nice tv for us. We got a smoking deal on it. The Bear came down the stairs and notified DramaMama that "this TV is HUMOUNGOUS".

I am taking a couple days off at the end of our anniversary week, not the day of unfortunately. But that will give us 4 days.

If anyone reads this, please leave a comment. I don't get many anymore.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At March 14, 2008 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cheez. Good update. I too am enjoying American Idol and Celebrity Apprentice.

Happy early Anniversary to you and DramaMama!

 
At March 15, 2008 6:20 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

I do read them whe you post them! You must post more often otherwise people stop reading! When is your anniversary?

 
At March 15, 2008 10:48 PM, Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I am excited for our week without kids! Yay!

xoxoxo

 
At March 15, 2008 11:34 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Our Anniversary is March 18th.

 
At March 19, 2008 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*leaving comment* I still read :)

And I love and hate starting on a new project. Sometimes for me the first rough draft is the hardest, but at times it's almost the most fun - I can just sit and write and let whatever spills out spill out, but then comes the cleaning up part of the revision process which sometimes is good sometimes is painful :D I've started a new project too. By the end of this week I hope to have half of it written!!!

Jennifer

 
At March 19, 2008 10:29 PM, Blogger Sharr said...

it's about stinkin' time you showed back up... i was starting to wonder if you'd given up on your little sad blog... lol...

i just started watching the celebrity apprentice.... been interesting... i hate donald trump though, he makes me want to hurl lol.... think trace adkins has been a pretty class act through the whole thing so far... piers could take a flying leap with the boxer for all i care though lol...

happy anniversary and no kids weekend!! woohoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home