Sunday, October 07, 2007

Biggest Loser Week 3

Hmmmm.... Week 1 seems to have been my shining moment. I think all of that was water weight, and now I am actually losing fat.

This week I lost 1.5 pounds. This brings me to a running total of 15 pounds and over all inch reduction of 5-1/2. I was hoping for more, but there you are.

I had a really crappy week. I think anger weighs 5 pounds.

My other neice won this time. I'm hoping that DramaMama gets the trophy one of these weeks. We have been eating very sensibly, and have reduced our caloric intake by a significant amount.
She is working very hard. She has boosted her mall walking to include stairs.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 08, 2007 4:32 PM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Keep up the good work all of you.

Ok there is shameless begging going on over at my blog, I would really really really appreciate it if you would check it out, you and about 1,000 friends LOL

 
At October 12, 2007 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, i seriously want you to take erica's scale and hide it somewhere where she'll never find it... she is making herself crazy, and wants to quit. she is working so hard, and can do this, and soon the scale will reflect her hard work. Your hard work depends in a sense on her continued motivation since she cooks all your food :o) and i know it's hard and frustrating, but we all need this.... she needs to drastically up her image of herself... write some nice words about her on your mirror, (and some about you too) :o).... she can do this and so can you and so can i..... but none of us will make it alone.... :o) you're in second place out of 10 and she's in 4th place.... not as bad as she's making it out to be! she's concentrating too hard on the numbers--plus she's lost a total of 9 inches... that's incredible.... she's in 2nd place there, and only by .25 inches..... she's really doing well... and needs to be proud of herself and stop criticizing. so go kick her in the butt for me :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home