Monday, November 26, 2007

Still Kicking

I have been slightly more than lax in posting lately.

I have no news on the weight loss front. I have been stuck at the same spot for 4 weeks in a row. Admittedly, I haven't been trying as hard, and frankly I was surpised when I discovered I didn't gain any weight over my 5 day Thanksgiving weekend.

I relaxed a lot on my vacation. We visited DramaMama's parents. I entered in all the edits on my book clear to the end, finsihed reading a book, and even had time to write a bit on my second book. I enjoyed being out of the office. Nary a tie in sight the whole time.

I am proud of my honey, who inspite of the numerous nummies to be had, ate sensibly and by her guidelines and lost 4 lbs. during the weekend. Go honey!

Tomorrow night is The Band Awards night that DramaMama is in charge of. She designed some fantastic announcements, and today the award certificates. I conveniently work for a printing outfit, so we made some really good stuff for the banquet.

That will be another good one to have behind her back.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At November 27, 2007 8:46 AM, Blogger Erica Hanks said...

I can't wait until the banquet is over. It's stressing me out. And, I feel like total crap today. I barely made it through the walk this morning. Now I'm going to have a little nap.

 
At November 29, 2007 7:20 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Hey Cheezley Weezley!! I've been thinking about you.

So, are you going to post a picture of the two of you once you've both dropped a size? Actually, it sounds as though you've already accomplished that!

How have you changed your eating habits in order to have such success?

And, dang, Jonathan wanted me to tell you something and I can't for the life of me remember what it was!

Sorry I've been such a stranger. It's been a month of not-being-very-good-at-maintaining-online-relationships.

Hugs to you and your lovely wife!

 
At December 01, 2007 9:24 PM, Blogger Dave said...

About the dropping sizes thing. I've done it in spades. Yesterday I demonstrated this to DramaMama by (pardon me) showing that I could drop trow with the belt at its tightest and the pants completely done up.

This has made work very interesting, because I pretty much am having to hold me britches up when I walk.

The weird thing is that only 1 person at work has said anything this whole time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home