Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Biggest Loser - Week 6

Well, little "trophy" has come my way once more. DramaMama was smokin' this week, and we felt that she was a shoe-in to win. But alas... I did.

As a group we have lost the equivelant of at least two of our kids. I have lost 20.5 lbs, and DramaMama has lost 16. She is looking really good. I can see a big difference in her, but not so much with myself.

My weigh in last week was a bit of a downer. I GAINED 3 pounds. I figured I would be even, but nope, I gained. I had a rough week being good though. I succumbed to brownies, a cookie, some french fries. I was so naughty, and the fat fairy punished me. As my dad now says (after dropping 125 lbs himself) "I am allergic to desserts, they make me break out in fat!"

I really wanted DramaMama to win, so even though I won, I was a bit bummed.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2007 10:05 AM, Blogger Erica Hanks said...

Good Job Honey! Team Hanks spanked the competition this week!!

Go Us!

 
At October 29, 2007 8:42 PM, Blogger Di said...

I think you both are amazing! Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home