Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Biggest Loser - Week 2

Last week in our family weight loss contest, I creamed the competition by dropping 12 pounds. When I saw the number, I also dropped my jaw.

This week was quite a bit more reasonable. I lost 1.5 pounds. The Biggest Loser award went to my niece this time.

I thought I had lost more than that, because I have begun to notice changes. My face has thinned, as have my arms and legs. I did lose 1.5 inches over my various measurements, so that is something.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At October 01, 2007 8:17 PM, Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Wow, I haven't heard about this contest. Sounds like you are doing great though!

 
At October 01, 2007 9:29 PM, Blogger Erica Hanks said...

And...he passed up a whole box of delicious donuts this morning.

Go Davy!

 
At October 05, 2007 12:22 AM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Wow 12 pounds what did you do take a chainsaw and hack on your leg ? That could be considered cheating you know.
BTW I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKKK be afraid lol
or at least my blog is :)

 
At October 07, 2007 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moved out on my own :D and living alone...i got on my scale and I was 3 pounds less...not sure if I believed the scale, but I'll watch what happens...not that I need to lose wait, but I think I'm eating less and more healthy being on my own. I buy fruit and there's just me to eat it, not 3 other people so I eat it when I want a snack instead of going for the cookies :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home