Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Bears Surgery Day

Today, the Bear finally had his surgery to lengthen the tendons at the back of his legs so he will be able to walk flat footed more easily.

We woke up about three minutes after we went to sleep. At least it felt like that. We had to get up at 4:00 to meet the 5:30 arrival time at St. Joseph's hospital.


Kayden had his Pooh Bear to keep him company.
DramaMama has more pictures and tells the story well.

I took along my "Man Bag" which contains all my writing gunk. You can see me in the pictures with my clipboard making notes for the end of my latest book writing project.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 21, 2008 4:37 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Bear is so brave. What a cute kid. I'm glad it went well!

 
At August 28, 2008 10:27 PM, Blogger Kimbra Kasch said...

What an adorable little boy and so brave. Keep us blueboarders posted on his progress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home