Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bed Time With The Bear

One of the fun parts of being a parent is hearing the many cute and funny things your kids say. I am the one that takes the Bear to bed. We read a book, then he says his prayers, then I make his friends talk (Pooh Bear and Elmo are my specialties), then he goes to sleep.

The Bear does very well with his prayers. He is actually thinking about what he says, and it isn't the same thing every night. One of my favorite things that he has started doing recently is that he says, "Good night Heavenly Father, I love you."

It is very cute and very sweet, and it brings a big old smile to my Daddy face.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 01, 2008 4:11 PM, Blogger Kelly Polark said...

Awwww, that put a smile to my face too!
Kids are awesome! My youngest is four, and I don't yet want to lose those cute mispronunciations and funny words!

 
At November 02, 2008 7:30 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

That is so sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home