Sunday, December 17, 2006

Draggin' me Waggin

By way of an update of sorts, not a lot of progress has been made as to the more serious of my ailments. I think I have kicked the pnuemonia, but still have coughing fits at night. The urgent care doc told me that an enlarged heart makes you cough.

People always told me I had a big heart, but I thought they meant I was a nice, generous kinda guy.

I still am not feeling 100%, but I am better than I was. I still get pooped easily, and I think it is aggravating my dear wifey. We attended our annual breakfast with Santa yesterday, and I ran out of gas about half way through. I missed her family Christmas party because I wasn't feeling well, and pretty much slept from when we got home from breakfast until after 1:00 in the afternoon. I would have slept longer but the phone woke me up. I seriously crashed. DramaMama hasn't said much to me since.

So anyway, I made her dinner last night, and have been cleaning a bit today. We have family coming over for our Christmas party in 2 hours. We all need a vacation. We all need some alone time to feed our souls as it where.

I need to have a nap before the party so I don't be the Grinch again this year.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At December 24, 2006 12:13 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

Dearest Weezil, you do NOT need to be cooking meals, you need to be resting and regaining your strength! Bad, bad David!!

But, awww, it's Christmas Eve, so I won't scold you any further.

A BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO THE ENTIRE WEEZIL CLAN!!

 
At December 24, 2006 10:35 PM, Blogger serenity said...

I hope you are back to 100% very soon. Please do take care of yourself and don't try to do too much.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas full of Love and Joy and Blessings!

 
At December 25, 2006 10:03 AM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

Ugh. I was sick from January to April w/Valley fever when I lived in Phoenix. Non-stop coughing. Only thing that turned the corner was nebulizer and steroid pills. I'd wake up at 3:00 a.m. coughing - not a fond memory.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. A prosperous and healthy 2007

 
At December 25, 2006 8:31 PM, Blogger C. H. Green said...

We've been sick at our house too. Makes for some pretty exhausting celebrations. I'm ready to sleep all day tomorrow and then tackle taking it all down. whew... hope you get better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home