Monday, November 27, 2006

Drawing With the Bear

Anything I do with the Bear sets me up for a really good laugh. This kid is a never ending fountain of funny.

This evening before bed, we were "drawing". I would make the outline of a head and eyes, and the Bear would do the rest. When he got to the ears, he stuck a finger in one of his own.

"There's a hole there." So he drew a hole on the paper ear.

"There's another little hole down there." So he drew a second hole.

"Then there's the crap." He started scribbling inside the ear. "There's always crap in there."

Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 28, 2006 4:44 PM, Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

eeeeeewwwwww. Get a q-tip quick!!!

 
At November 28, 2006 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny stuff!

 
At November 28, 2006 10:44 PM, Blogger C. H. Green said...

Too funny!

 
At December 06, 2006 8:51 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

heh heh. Man -- wait til he hits the ear-hair decade

 
At December 10, 2006 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always tease our 3yo "You've got potatoes in there!", and he always answeres "Nope. It's chicken." I don't know why, but that's the game. He'll even walk up and out of the blue say "Mom ! I got chicken in my ears!" of course in 3yo talk it sounds more like shchicken. So cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home